Directly process all required regulatory permits and licenses, and other external documentation to legally operate the plant.
- At least a graduate of any course (Bachelors or Vocational)
- Computer literate
- 2-3 years solid experience in processing permits and licenses with LGUs
- Without a personal record of any compliance and regulatory violation cited by any LGU or its offices
Responsible for the efficiency and cost-effective of overall operations of Logistics Department. Monitor all documentary requirements pertaining to Logistics operations and other custom-related matters.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably BS in Customs Administration, Business Management / Administration
- At least 3 years of work-related experience and with good familiarity with Logistics operations.
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Computer Literate
To create and design to directly develop automated reporting systems within a department and across departments using common software like Power BI, Power automates, MS Access, MS Excel, and other database software.
- Must be a college graduate with high specialization in business systems programming and or use of MS software to develop integrated and automated reports.
- Must be highly skilled and knowledgeable on the use of MS Power automate or Excel or Power BI or MS Access or any database systems and software.
- Knowledgeable on business process development and improvements.
- Can train and speak in front of people.
To assist the Marketing Team in producing innovative collaterals, graphics, and presentations from conceptualization, development, and production for print and digital media
- At least 2 years of cumulative experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising / Media, Multimedia, and design-related courses.
- Excellent digital design graphic and typographic skills.
- Strong social media awareness with proven ability to translate copy into a visual story
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS6+, including Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Powerpoint skills is a plus.
- Excellent photography and videography skills.
- Knowledgeable in Video Editing and Motion Graphics software applications
- Above average communication skills (oral & written) and excellent presentation skills.
- Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines and prioritize constantly; excellent attention to detail.
Conducts spot, financial and operational audits to determine operational efficiency, financial reporting reliability and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and asset safeguarding.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least two (2) years combined experience in general accounting and audit
- Knowledge and experience in government reports, GAAP, budget, and cost control
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficient and NetSuite, SAP, QuickBooks exposure (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills of financial data and capable to prepare financial statements, reports, and budget
Provides leadership in executing full range of R&D services, working closely with the business and department heads to resolve complex R&D-related issues and concerns.
- Able to perform a variety of specialized activities related to R&D, including new product development, recipe formulation, and product application
- At least 2 years experience in the related field
- Preferably 1-4 years work experience in Food Technology/Nutrition or related field.
- Knowledgeable in product designing, product development, and product evaluation
- Strong scientific and laboratory skills
- Organize and systematic even under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills